The Institute for Medical Teaching (IML) celebrates its 50th anniversary in the academic year 2021/22. Various activities are planned to mark this occasion. A commemorative publication - enriched with interviews of contemporary witnesses and influential persons - will shed light on five decades of medical teaching.
We also invite you to a symposium where we will discuss with experts about the developments, opportunities and challenges in medical education and consider the possible future of medical education. Hands-on experience and demos from current and old IML activities will be an important part of the programme.
The symposium will be held in English.
- Spotlights from students, teachers and patients
- Practical experience course of medical teaching
- how moulages are applied
- communication training with simulated persons,
- how a written exam is conducted with tablets or
- look over the shoulder of our usability experts
U. V. M.
In the classic rotation principle with different stations, there will be room for experience and exchange.
- Insights and outlooks from Germany and abroad. Experts in medical teaching will report on:
- Opportunities and challenges
- Message to the Jubilant
Picture: © 1970 Swiss Radio and Television, licensed by Telepool GmbH Zurich.
(Prof. Dr. med. Hannes G. Pauli (1924-2003), pioneer of medical education)